Honestly I'm really bummed with my end result. At first, I really hated my game, but in the past weeks, I'd started actually liking it. I felt like the name "Self Esteem Simulator" got my point across well, I liked my progress bar idea, I made a start and end screen, everything was great. Then, however, the actual making of the progress bar took literally hours longer than I expected it to, and I didn't leave enough time for last minute troubleshooting. As of the time I write this, I can't get my "done" button to work, and my progress bar is wonky. Let it be known that both of these things are very simple to fix - I'm chalking at least some of it up to my computer being really fussy lately. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to stop working on this project for a while, but after it's turned in, I'm definitely gonna take a break to think more about what I want out of this game.
All the concrete bugs have been fixed, which is awesome! I still didn't get to do everything I wanted, like re-do my pixellated tools (lipstick, blush brush), but I'm still pretty satisfied.